7 Reasons Why People Love This Growing Kit
Microgreens are a versatile and nutritious superfood that can be easily grown at home year-round. There are many reasons why grow microgreens, including their health benefits and ease of cultivation. Growing microgreens is a simple way to promote healthy eating and living.
(Written by Mariana, Founder of ingarden - 19th of February, 2023)
1) Microgreens are the most nutritionally-dense form of vegetable
2) Microgreens have an intense and unique flavor
3) Microgreens are plentiful and convenient
4) With ingarden, growing microgreens at home is hassle-free without compromising style
5) Microgreens are versatile
6) Experience pure Microgreen Growth. Free from...
7) 45-day money-back guarantee, a sturdy 1-year warranty, and a promise that your garden dreams will come true.
Why should you eat microgreens from ingarden?
All backed by science.
From the moment I discovered the remarkable health benefits of microgreens in scientific research, I was utterly fascinated. The abundance of nutrients and life-giving properties packed into these tiny plants left me amazed. That's why my passion for growing microgreens at home was born. Our ingardens enable people to tap into the power of these remarkable little plants, experiencing the joy and satisfaction of growing their own fresh and nutritious food.
“Microgreens contain greater amounts of nutrients and health-promoting micronutrients than their mature counterparts.”
“Microgreens garner immense potential for improving the nutritional value of the human diet, considering their high content of healthy compounds.”
“Microgreens have gained increasing popularity as food ingredients in recent years because of their high nutritional value.”