Calcium Booster (Red Cabbage) Superfood
- boosts energy
- supports cognitive health
- supports immune system
Contains plenty of ...
- Vitamin K1: activates proteins for blood clotting. supports bone and tooth formation.
- Vitamin C: for the immune system, energy metabolism, and nervous system. supports cell protection against oxidative stress and increases iron absorption
- Folic Acid: homocysteine metabolism, mental function, immune system, reduction of fatigue/fatigue, and cell division
- Manganese: to support cell protection against oxidative stress for energy, bone, and connective tissue
- Calcium: for bones, teeth, electrolyte balance, digestive enzymes
7-days Germination Guarantee. If your seed pads fail to sprout in 7 days, we'll replace them.
6 Pads = 6 oz / 12 servings
Auto-Delivered. Easy, Free Cancellation - Anytime
Your mini red cabbage supports you with ...
Organic red cabbage superfood facts
What does fresh red cabbage superfood taste like?
They have a crisp, mild taste and are therefore excellent as a side dish and color accent in savory and sweet dishes.
Do red cabbage superfoods have more nutrients than supermarket red cabbage?
Yes! Compared to supermarket red cabbage, ingarden's Red Cabbage Superfood contains:
- 230% more vitamin A
- 150% more folic acid
- 88% more manganese
- 15% more biotin
harvest over 1000 microgreens every week
Healthy you, healthy planet
- Minimize food waste: ingarden keeps your greens fresh until you're ready to eat them
- Reduce plastic: all materials used are recyclable and biodegradable - from packaging to product
- Save carbon: we are carbon neutral certified