- are all your microgreens organic and GMO free?
- are microgreens more nutritious than mature plants?
- are microgreens safe for pets?
- can I eat microgreens raw?
- can children eat microgreens?
- can i replace vegetables with microgreens?
- can mold growth occur?
- do I need fertilizer to improve microgreen growth?
- do I need to rinse the microgreens before consumption?
- how do I harvest my microgreens?
- how do I incorporate microgreens into my meals?
- how long can I leave the microgreens unattended?
- how long does it take for microgreens to grow and harvest?
- how to keep the seed pad material from sticking to the microgreens?
- what are microgreens?
- what are the health benefits of eating microgreens?
- what can I do if I am having issues with seed germination or irregular growth?
- what is the best way to store microgreens?
- where do the seeds come from?
- why do my microgreens grow at different rates and grow to different sizes?
- show all 20 articles
do I need fertilizer to improve microgreen growth?
no. our microgreen seeds do not need any fertilizer or any other compound to grow. just add water and watch them sprout.