- are all your microgreens organic and GMO free?
- are microgreens more nutritious than mature plants?
- are microgreens safe for pets?
- can I eat microgreens raw?
- can children eat microgreens?
- can i replace vegetables with microgreens?
- can mold growth occur?
- do I need fertilizer to improve microgreen growth?
- do I need to rinse the microgreens before consumption?
- how do I harvest my microgreens?
- how do I incorporate microgreens into my meals?
- how long can I leave the microgreens unattended?
- how long does it take for microgreens to grow and harvest?
- how to keep the seed pad material from sticking to the microgreens?
- what are microgreens?
- what are the health benefits of eating microgreens?
- what can I do if I am having issues with seed germination or irregular growth?
- what is the best way to store microgreens?
- where do the seeds come from?
- why do my microgreens grow at different rates and grow to different sizes?
- show all 20 articles
can children eat microgreens?
Yes, children should and can safely eat microgreens. remember, microgreens are simply mini versions of vegetables, hence, they provide vital nutrients for kids.