Looking for a tasty and healthy way to incorporate microgreens into your meals? Try this Farfalle in Spinach Microgreens Pesto recipe!
This flavorful and nutritious dish features a homemade pesto made with fresh spinach microgreens and other delicious ingredients. With its vibrant green color and rich, herbaceous taste, this microgreens pesto is sure to become a new favorite in your recipe collection. So why not give it a try and add a healthy dose of microgreens to your diet?
- 200 g Fresh spinach
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 10 g Microgreens Arugula
- 80 g Walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons yeast flakes
- Salt and Pepper
600 g Colorful cherry tomatoes
3 Tablespoons olive oil
Salt and Pepper
500 g Farfalle
230 g Vegan feta
- Wash the spinach properly and shake it dry.
- Peel and roughly chop the garlic.
- Place the spinach, garlic, microgreens and walnuts in a blender and season with yeast flakes. Blend the ingredients on high speed for one minute to make a pesto and then season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180° degrees convection.
- Wash and slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Put them in a bowl with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix everything together well.
- Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet and roast on the middle rack for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, bring pasta water to a boil, add salt and cook the pasta in it until al dente. Crumble the vegan feta with a fork.
- When the tomatoes are done baking, take them out of the oven. Drain the pasta, return it to the pot and mix well with the pesto.
- Divide the farfalle among the plates, top with baked tomatoes and vegan feta. Finally, top with the microgreens and serve.