This fun stuffed carrot snack is not just for Easter time!
Welcome to my latest blog post, in which I would like to introduce you to a delicious vegan dish. Today it's about stuffed carrots in a pastry shell - a real taste explosion for all lovers of vegan cuisine. The combination of crunchy carrot, hearty filling and crispy dough is simply unbeatable. This dish is suitable both as an appetizer for a special dinner or as a snack in between. Now let's dive into the Ingarden kitchen together and make this delicious creation together.
Recipe by @lenaallesklar
1 serving, 30 minutes
- 1 package of puff pastry
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons red pesto
- 1 handful of our broccoli microgreens & mustard microgreens
- salt and pepper
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- cut the puff pastry lengthwise into strips about 1 in wide.
- wrap the puff pastry strips slightly overlapping around a cone in the shape of a foam roll and press lightly.
- bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes.
- for the filling, mix all ingredients in a bowl and fill into a piping bag.
- when the puff pastry has cooled, you can fill it and top with microgreens.