Delicious and Easy: Spinach Mushroom Pasta Skillet
Hello, food fans! Welcome back to ingarden Kitchen, where we make cooking a breeze and flavors come to life. Today, we're exploring a dish that's both simple and fancy, perfect for busy nights or special occasions. We're diving into our Spinach Mushroom Pasta Skillet, where tasty mushrooms and healthy spinach team up to create a wonderful blend of flavors and textures. This pasta skillet is a winner because it's all cooked in one pan, making it super easy. So, grab your ingredients, and let's make this delightful pasta skillet that's sure to become a favorite in your kitchen!
2 servings, 25 minutes
You will need:
- 100 grams farfalle pasta
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup baby corn
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cooking cream
- One whole seedpad ingarden kale superfoods
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp honey
- Cook your pasta according to package directions. Keep 3 tbsp of pasta water.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add your minced garlic, onions, and mushrooms. season with salt, pepper, and honey. saute until golden brown. Remove the vegetables to the side
- In the same skillet, sautee your fresh spinach leaves for 1-2 minutes. Let rest on the side.
- In the same skillet, add the cooking cream, the other garlic clove, and mix well. Add the pasta with 3 tbsp of pasta water. Add all remaining ingredients and mix. Top with your favorite ingarden kale superfoods and enjoy!