Flavors of Fall: Elevate Your Breakfast Game with Pumpkin Pancakes
Hello, food lovers! Welcome back to the ingarden Kitchen, where we share yummy recipes and cooking ideas. As the leaves turn beautiful colors in the fall, it's the perfect time to enjoy some tasty seasonal treats. Today, we're all about making your mornings extra special with a recipe that's full of cozy fall flavors. Get ready to put on your apron and join us in making Pumpkin Pancakes that are packed with spice and sweetness. These pancakes are like a warm, comforting hug for your taste buds. If you're excited to taste the wonderful flavors of fall, let's start cooking and create a stack of pumpkin pancakes that will make you savor this season one bite at a time!
8 pancakes, 40 minutes
You will need:
1 cup pumpkins
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 whole seedpad bok choy ingarden microgreens
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut your pumpkin into equal-sized cubes. Drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the baked pumpkin well. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, milk, egg and maple syrup. Whisk until well combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium heat. scoop the batter onto the pan, using 1/4 cup for each pancake. Keep the batter on the pan for 2 minutes or until brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with maple syrup and some more bok choy microgreens!