Looking for a delicious and healthy chocolate smoothie recipe? Look no further! Our chocolate cherry smoothie is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth
Welcome to the ingarden kitchen, where we believe that healthy eating can be both delicious and fun! In today's post, we're excited to share with you one of our favorite smoothie recipes: the Chocolate Cherry Smoothie. This smoothie is the perfect combination of sweet and indulgent, while also being packed with nutrients that will keep you energized and satisfied throughout your day. Plus, it's super easy to make and can be customized to your liking with different types of milk, sweeteners, and toppings. So grab your blender and let's get started!
1 portion, 5 minutes
you will need:
- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice, we used macadamia nut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cherries, pitted
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, smooth
- 1 tablespoon 100% cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Very small pinch of salt
- ½ seed pad of kale or red cabbage microgreens
step one: place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
step two: devour! 🙂