Recipe for a vibrant and wholesome Beet Salad with Nuts, Feta, and Red Cabbage Microgreens.
This salad is the perfect way to enjoy the bold flavors and vibrant colors of seasonal produce while also loading up on nutrients and wholesome ingredients. The combination of sweet, earthy beets, tangy feta, and crunchy nuts creates a delicious and satisfying flavor profile that's sure to impress. Topped off with a sprinkle of fresh and nutritious red cabbage microgreens, this Beet Salad is a perfect addition to any meal or as a light and refreshing lunch. Try it now and discover a new favorite in your salad repertoire!
2 portions, 5 minutes
for dressing you will need:
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seed oil
- 2 tbsp red wine balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp agave syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1-2 pinches of salt
- some freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 onion peeled into fine cubes
for salad you will need:
- 2 cup cooked beets cut into slices
- 1 pear cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp roasted walnuts, seeds
- ½ cup feta (use tofu for vegan option)
- 1 cup of micorgreens (we used red cabbage)
step one: mix dressing ingredients together and pour over beets.
step two: top with feta, (or tofu for a vegan alternative,) walnuts, and pear.
step three: garnish with red cabbage microgreens