Unleash the Exquisite Flavors of Baba Ganoush: A Mediterranean Delight
Welcome, culinary enthusiasts and flavor adventurers, to another delightful journey through the realms of gastronomy! Today, we set our sights on the alluring Middle Eastern cuisine and dive into the realm of creamy, smoky indulgence – the irresistible Baba Ganoush. Originating from the sun-kissed lands of Lebanon and spreading its wings across the Mediterranean, this delectable dip has captured the hearts and palates of food lovers worldwide. Join me as we unravel the secrets behind its velvety texture, smoky nuances, and tantalizing blend of flavors that make it an undeniable star of the mezze platter. Get ready to elevate your taste buds and embark on a mouthwatering adventure as we explore the world of Baba Ganoush – a true culinary masterpiece.
2 portions, 45 minutes
- 2 small-to-medium or 1 large eggplant
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- Fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 seedpad of radish microgreens
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the eggplants into 4 quarters and roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Let rest on the side.
- Scoop out the flesh of the eggplants and add to a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth consistency.
- Stir in the spices and season with salt & pepper to taste
- Serve with radish microgreens, olive oil, your favorite vegetable sticks, and pita bread