For the soup, you will need:
1 1/2 Yellow bell pepper
300 ml Vegetable stock
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
2 Tbsp red cabbage microgreens
3 Tablespoons cashew nuts
1 Tsp. turmeric
- The apple is washed and cored.
- If you do not use organic ginger, it’s recommended to peel it.
- All ingredients come with the water in the blender and are mixed into a smoothie.
- First, the peppers are cored, washed and quarterd.
- After that, put them into a high-powered blender with the rest of the ingredients.
- In order for the soup to be warm but not too hot at the same time, we simply let the blender run on maximum speed for 2 – 3 minutes.
- At the end, the bell pepper soup is seasoned with salt and pepper and, of course, finished with red cabbage microgreens.